Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Intro to BarbLizisms!

Hey everyone! How are you? so here we go! 

 WELCOME TO BARBLIZISMS! 

This is the opening of what should be a very interesting blog me and my partner in crime Liz will be specializing in interesting things that happen and hopefully entertaining you! 

But 1st so you know who is entertaining you... 

My name is Barbara H . I like in lowly North Carolina unfortunately very far away from Washington where my co- writer of this blog lives.. *sighs* I love to read , sing ,listen to music , watch movies and tv. I am obsessed with Taylor Swift and Twilight. I have 3 dogs . I am homeschooled actually but I am not unsocialized . 

-barb ( co-writer of blog)



Hey, I am Liz I am a baking student in the culinary arts program at my local community college.  I love reading, chocolate and my digital camera. I have an evil possessed crazed cat .Thought it would be cool to share  a blog w/ my friend Barb:) Want to know anything else feel free to comment away..... Liz  (co writer of blog)


So that is unfortunately it for now .. wait to here back from... 

BARBLIZIMS! comment and subscribe! Email me at barbthebookworm@gmail.com if you wish . but before we go .... 

A glimpse into the future ... 


 we will be talking about ... 

Astro vidoes is evil! 

Surveys you take with the numbers all  wrong.. 

And more later  ... it could be about your siblings not doing the dishes or your brother not putting the toilet down..   IF YOU COMMENT ON OUR BLOG! 

why are we talking about this? 

Are we crazy? 

Keep reading to find out!!! 

Good day! :-D  

Barblizisms

No comments:

Post a Comment